by John Valdez
We’ve got to stay together and maintain unity and we see that there is some confusion out there among the heirs and descendants and other networks. Let us rise up tonight with a greater readiness. Let us stand with a greater determination. And let us move on in these powerful days, these days of challenge to make America what it ought to be. We have an opportunity to make America a better nation. And I want to thank God, once more, for allowing me to be here with you.
Our Income statement: 11/15/2014-1/27/2015 We want to give you an update on our income, for those who have supported us; To date we have received a whopping $66.00 from Paid Members and $25 in donations from supporters to continue this network (besides that of our own staff members). We are not out to make money, only to help this network to continue and to fund future causes. We have free members who join and other members who are following us and actively promoting unity and getting involved in our causes. I would personally like to thank those people who are supporting us in any way they can possible, this will only help our causes to go forward.
- $50.00 per month for our high level of internet hosting for our website
- $500.00 per month we pay a website firm to maintain the site and social networks and support bugs
- $500.00 per month for SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- $1.00-$5.00 per download file for the secure download service.
- $25.00 per year for the domain
= $ 1050.00 per month to maintain the website
not including downloads and domain registrations, or high level support issues
As you can see we are not making any money, we (the founders and staff members) are pumping money into the project until it will maintain itself. The founders have invested over $13,000.00 to start up this project, out of their own wallets.
We are not compensating ourselves: We as a team, have contributed much money to get this project started, out of our own personal expenses. We are not here to make money as you can see without our own staff, this site would not be active. The monies we receive are maintained in a separate account for the sole purpose of keeping the network internet hosting active, and extra money go towards funding the causes and making this network (website) better. If we ever get an excess then would would invest that money into litigation and efforts for the Spanish Land Grant Heirs.
Our friends are people who have found us through social media and through others who have invited them. We have not made one campaign asking friends of other networks to join our network. We also have a skilled team of professionals working to keep his network strong.
We are non-competitive: We are not in competition to any other persons website or projects, and we don’t know why people think we are. Maybe because we are rapidly growing with decedents and Spanish land grant heirs that want to unite, and want to make a difference ? If we were in competition with another persons website it would be obvious and we would not invite our members, followers to check with their attorney, or to donate money to their attorney’s litigation, or get their group information from their attorney. We would not encourage them to start their own causes and make a voice for change. If you will search our site we have repeatedly said WE ARE NOT ATTORNEY’s.
here is how we are different:
- we are accountable every quarter with our financial statement and where the money goes to
- we are not here to make money it costs us $1,050 a month or more to maintain the network, we make on average $35 / month in donations + registrations
- we have no hidden fees 99% of our members are free members, unless you want to become a pro member and really get active, for $20.00 a year , this three times lower in cost, and it enables us to stay active and get the members involved, or if you want to support the network to help us maintain the website
- we allow members to get involved with our causes and their own projects,
- we are not worried about competition, we want people to get active and use their voice, if you have an idea, do it, start it – if you want, we can help you promote it
- we have multiple campaigns and causes going on all the time and more to come
- we give you daily news and updates
- we allow users to make comments on our multiple social networks and website,
- we are not afraid of allowing people to express themselves and or addressing issues
- we don’t intimidate or threat people who want to do their own projects
- we do not slander or falsely accuse members or heirs
- we are the only network promoting unity among all of the heirs
- we have a growing team of professionals, legal, journalists, business, marketing and media
- we have a network full of vast resources
We are not misleading – we are not here to mislead anyone! All of our information is found through the same information that legal professionals get their information. For example, the Texas railroad commission, historians, and other trusted sources, and any of our posts were published to clear things up, are thoroughly consulted with experts.
You must decide (who is on your side): We did read some of the information our (family of descendants and supporters ) are posting, and that is true you must decide who you want to follow.
No mis truths here: As far as mis-truths, there are many of those being represented on the internet by other sites. Only God will judge the people who continue to lie about things. We are here to promote the truth.
Who are we affiliated with? Only those people and organizations that you will find on our website who have asked us to publish information about them and for them.
Here is some quotes from Dr. Martin Luther King
” Survival demands that we grapple with problems – Martin Luther King .. And also in the human rights revolution, if something isn’t done, and in a hurry, to bring the ..peoples of the world out of their long years of poverty, their long years of hurt and neglect, the whole world is doomed. Now, I’m just happy that God has allowed me to live in this period, to see what is unfolding. …Now, what does all of this mean in this great period of history? It means that we’ve got to stay together. We’ve got to stay together and maintain unity. ”
Let us rise up tonight with a greater readiness. Let us stand with a greater determination. And let us move on in these powerful days, these days of challenge to make America what it ought to be. We have an opportunity to make America a better nation. And I want to thank God, once more, for allowing me to be here with you.